1. Wash potatoes, peel and wash green beans, peel and wash garlic, wash green onions, and soak and wash shiitake mushrooms in advance.
2. Dice potatoes and soak in water, dice mushrooms, dice garlic, cut green onions into slices diagonally, cut sausages into small pieces with a knife and set aside
3. Add water to the pot. After the water is boiled, add the rice and boil for 6 minutes, then drain the half-cooked rice.
4. Heat the pan with cold oil, add the sausage and stir fry; after the oil is out, add the diced garlic, continue to fry the green onions until the aroma of green onions and garlic comes out, add the mushrooms and stir evenly, then add the potatoes and green beans and continue to fry for 2 minutes
5. Put the fried sausage, potatoes and diced peas into the rice cooker
6. Cover the half-cooked rice that has been drained on top of the dish, and spread the rice with chopsticks
7. Select standard cooking, press the start button, when the progress reaches the step of simmering rice, stir the rice and vegetables evenly with a spoon, cover the pot and continue simmering for 10 minutes, and add a little chopped green onion.
1. When frying, be sure to constantly stir fry to avoid muddy pot
2. When cooking rice, use a spoon to keep stirring to avoid sticking to the pan
3. Don’t cook the rice for too long, otherwise the cooked rice will be too soft and taste bad
4. Don't pour the drained rice soup, you can drink it directly, it is very delicious and nutritious, and it can also be used for steaming eggs. The whole egg is particularly delicious
5. After stirring well, be sure to simmer again to make it delicious
6. If there are green garlic sprouts, replace the chopped green onion with green garlic sprouts before serving it will taste better
7. Since the shooting equipment happened to be out of power after it was done, there was no finished picture, everyone, forgive me.