1. Milk jelly production steps isinglass powder is poured into cold water to dissolve and set aside
2. Stir the egg yolk and milk together first
3. Stir the egg yolk and milk, then cook on a low heat, and stir while boiling until it thickens and removes the heat
4. Soak the dissolved fish gelatin in heat insulation water to dissolve it and add it to the boiled egg yolk milk and mix well
5. Stir whipped cream, honey, caster sugar, rum and vanilla extract together
6. Mix well and then pour it into the egg yolk milk and mix well
7. Take a long fruit strip mold, put tin foil inside, and then layer plastic wrap
8. Pour half of the mixed custard syrup into the mold, put a row of strawberries, and put them in the refrigerator for 1 hour
9. Take it out and pour in the remaining half of the panna cotta, then put it in the freezer until it solidifies.
10. The original chiffon production step, the oil and hot boiled water are first stirred together, and then the sieved cocoa powder is added and mixed well.
11. Then add egg yolk and 30 grams of fine sugar and stir well
12. Sift in the low-gluten flour and stir evenly until there is no powder and set aside
13. After the egg whites are foamed, add 50 g of caster sugar and lemon juice to beat until hard foaming
14. Take one-third of the beaten egg white and add it to the yolk part and stir evenly with a spatula
15. Pour the remaining egg whites and stir evenly with a spatula
16. The baking pan is first brushed with baking pan oil, covered with oil paper, and the mixed batter is poured into the baking pan and evenly smoothed, shake the air in the batter two rows, and then put it into the lower layer of the oven, and bake at 160 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Left and right
17. When you bake it with a toothpick and take it out, there is no wet sticky material on the toothpick and it can be out of the oven. After the oven is out, take the oil paper on both sides to take out the cake and let it cool and cool.
18. Cocoa pancake roll with whipped cream and caster sugar to whip
19. Cut the cake base in half, also cut the panna cotta into two and cut it to the same length as the cake base
20. Spread the whipped cream on the cake base, put the panna cotta in the center and also spread the whipped cream
21. Use a rolling pin to roll up the cake with greased paper, roll it up and wrap the cake with greased paper, put it in the refrigerator for half an hour to shape
22. During the setting of the cake roll, the chocolate and milk are heated together with heat-insulating water to melt the chocolate, so that the chocolate and milk are mixed evenly and placed in the refrigerator until slightly solidified.
23. Take out the shaped cake roll and cut into small pieces
24. Pack the chocolate paste in a piping bag, cut a small cut, and squeeze the pinstripes on the cake roll
25. Decorate the chocolate stripes with strawberries and sprinkle with powdered sugar.