1. Prepare all the ingredients you need
2. Wash the mushrooms thoroughly and cut 3-5 mm thick slices for later use, slice garlic and mince onions for later use
3. Put oil in the pot, heat on medium heat until the oil is hot, add onion and garlic until fragrant
4. Then add the sliced mushrooms and stir-fry until they are broken
5. Then continue to add milk and whipped cream, turn to medium-low heat, cover the pot and simmer until it boils slightly, then it will be served and cooled slightly for later use.
6. Put all the fried ingredients into the vitamix mixing cup and cover the lid
7. Turn on the machine switch, gradually increase the speed from 1 to 10, and stir for about 1 minute until the soup is smooth and delicate. If you accidentally cook it too dry in the previous step, you can add some water to beat it.
8. Then put the whipped soup into a non-stick pan, simmer on medium and low heat until it boils, keep stirring to prevent the bottom from getting muddy, add salt box and black pepper to taste before being out of the pan
9. Put in a bowl and sprinkle a small amount of black pepper to decorate with a small amount of vanilla. You can also reserve a few slices of fried mushrooms in the previous step to decorate together to make it more beautiful.
Tricholoma is a natural edible mushroom with thick and delicate meat, fragrant, delicious, high nutritional value and low calories. It contains a lot of vitamin D, which helps prevent osteoporosis. It also contains substances that can resist virus damage, and often Consumption can prevent the occurrence of cancer.