1. Cut the onion into small pieces, wash the mushrooms and slice them or break them into small pieces by hand.
2. The induction cooker uses the "stir-fry" mode with a firepower of 400 watts. After the pan is hot, pour olive oil into it, and first add onions and fry until the onions are transparent.
3. Pour in all the mushrooms and stir fry until the color changes.
4. Add the chicken stock, close the lid, and switch to "simmering" mode. When the water is boiled, the heat is turned to 120 watts. Continue to cook for about 15 minutes and then turn off the heat.
5. Pour the boiled mushroom and onion soup into the wall breaker while it is hot, and smash it.
6. Pour back into the pot, the firepower is still 120 watts, while heating, add sea salt and crushed black pepper, mix well. Turn off the heat, add whipped cream, and mix well.
7. Put the prepared mushroom cream soup in a bowl, garnish with some fried mushrooms and fried toast, and serve.
1. Generally speaking, western food does not require high firepower. Please turn the induction cooker to low firepower before frying vegetables. I use Midea induction cooker, the minimum firepower is 120 watts.
2. There is no chicken broth, you can use vegetable broth instead, please refer to the previous article "Risotto with Saffron Sauce".