1. The Atlantic cod is defrosted in the refrigerator in advance, the baby vegetables and pumpkin are washed and the ingredients are prepared.
2. Marinate the cod with lemon slices for 10 minutes to get rid of fishy.
3. Peel and seed the pumpkin and cut into slices.
4. Wash baby vegetables to remove the tendons and chop them.
5. Steam the cod and pumpkin on the pot, steam the cod for 8 minutes, and steam the pumpkin for 15 minutes.
6. Put the baby cabbage into boiling water, boil it, and remove it for later use.
7. Put the steamed cod, pumpkin and baby vegetables into the food supplement machine.
8. The food supplement machine smashes the ingredients into puree.
9. Just remove the pumpkin puree.