1. The Atlantic cod is defrosted in the refrigerator in advance, and the potatoes and carrots are peeled and washed. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Atlantic cod is marinated with lemon slices for 10 minutes to get rid of fishy.
3. Peel and cut potatoes into small pieces, peel and chop carrots.
4. Finely chop the cod.
5. Steam the potatoes and carrots for 15 minutes.
6. The potatoes are pureed with a spoon, and the carrots are added.
7. Then add the minced cod, add salt and mix well.
8. Heat the pan with oil.
9. Dig a spoon of mashed potatoes and press them into cakes.
10. Slowly fry on low heat until golden brown on both sides, and then out of the pan.
For babies over 1 week, you can add salt to taste as appropriate.