1. After the 2 eggs are evenly dispersed, spread a little camellia oil on the pan, pour the egg liquid into the pan and turn it evenly, and fry until the southern side is golden and ready for use.
2. After the vermicelli is soaked in cold water, put it in boiling water and cook, remove and soak in cold boiling water to prevent the vermicelli from becoming mushy.
3. Wash the three pieces of Chinese cabbage and put them in boiling water for a while, remove them and cut them into filaments to squeeze out the excess water.
4. Cut the spread egg skins into thin strips and place them on the plate with the cabbage.
5. Wash the carrots and cut them into shreds. Put a little camellia oil in the wok, stir the carrot shreds into the wok to make the β-carotene better absorbed, and serve.
6. Dry the tofu and cut it into filaments. Put a little camellia oil in the wok and stir-fry to make it more fragrant.
7. The vermicelli is dried and placed on a plate, the garlic cloves are chopped into minced garlic and placed in the middle of the plate. After heating with 1 tablespoon of camellia oil in the wok, put a few peppers to squeeze the incense and turn off the heat, add 2 tablespoons of fresh soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of vinegar Mix 1 tablespoon of cold boiled water and pour it into a small bowl to make the sauce.
8. Pour the seasoning juice on the vegetables and mix well when you eat, and the delicious Chinese salad is ready to eat.
1. Because it is a cold dish, you must pay attention to hygiene and do not mix with raw water.
2. The seasoning juice can be adjusted according to your own taste, you can add some chili if you like spicy.
3. You can choose any combination of vegetables you like.
4. The oil in the sauce can also be sesame oil, olive oil, etc.