1. After washing the enoki mushrooms, cut off the roots with a knife.
2. The pig blood is soaked in light salt water for half an hour in advance, then washed, and cut into thin slices with a knife.
3. Wash the shiitake mushrooms and cut off the roots. Use a knife to cut out the cross flowers.
4. Wash the tomatoes to remove the roots, cut into small pieces with a knife, and shred the green onion and ginger.
5. The swimming crabs are cleaned in advance, washed, put in the "Zhenmi" lifting hot pot and cooked, and the hot pot soup will be clean and not turbid.
6. Heat the pot and pour peanut oil to heat, sauté the scallions and ginger first, then pour in the tomato chunks and stir evenly over high heat, then pour in the light soy sauce for seasoning and toning.
7. Continue to stir-fry on high heat until the tomato chunks become soft and the soup turns red. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat and simmer slowly for about 10 minutes. Turn off the heat.
8. Remove the cuttlefish balls and beef balls from the refrigerator in advance and thaw them for later use. Pick and wash the small rapeseeds. Wash the clams and soak them for half an hour in advance. After spitting out the sand, wash them, and prepare all the ingredients.
9. Put the lifting plate of Zhenmi lifting hot pot into the pot.
10. Pour the stewed tomato soup into the pot.
11. Activate the hot pot mode of the lifting hot pot, use 5 levels to boil the tomato soup.
12. To boil the tomato soup, add shiitake mushrooms and enoki mushrooms, then broccoli and clams.
13. Add cuttlefish balls and beef balls, pork blood and Chinese cabbage, then add small rapeseed.
14. Finally, add the steamed swimming crabs.
15. Cover the pot and boil at 5 levels.
16. After seeing all the ingredients are cooked.
17. Start up and down mode, all the cooked ingredients are on top, what you want to eat, it is very convenient, you can cook instant noodles after eating, not too perfect.
The ingredients can be replaced with your favorite vegetables and seafood. If you like spicy food, you can add some chili...