1. Put chicken legs and pork bones in a boiling water pot and cook for two minutes, remove the blood, remove, and drain the water
2. After removing the bloody chicken legs and pork bones, add two pieces of Knorr Soup Po, ginger, shiitake mushroom feet, scallops and other ingredients
3. Add 6 bowls of water, bring to a boil, turn to low heat and simmer for 45 minutes
4. When boiling the hot pot soup, prepare the sauce (the sauce is prepared according to your favorite chili sauce, minced garlic, ginger, soy sauce, mustard, oil, vinegar, etc.), hot pot dishes (hot pot dishes are chosen according to your preference. Vegetables, yam , Radish, lotus root, fish fillet, lamb, shiitake mushroom, enoki mushroom, noodles, etc.)
5. After the soup base is boiled, add your favorite food and boil it in the pot. Some dishes are not suitable for too long and will grow old. Some dishes take a long time to cook and cannot be eaten raw.
1. The key to hot pot is the soup base, which must be simmered to taste;
2. Mix the sauce according to your preference;
3. For hot pot dishes, choose dishes that your family likes to eat. It is recommended to choose dishes that are easier to cook;