1. First make the medium dough, pour the high flour into the mixing tank of the cook machine, pour the dry yeast into ice water, and then pour it into the mixing tank. Stir in the cook machine at low speed to form a dough without dry powder. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to ferment for 18 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Weigh the high-gluten flour, white sugar, and salt of the main dough into the container, and stir lightly with chopsticks.
3. Pour into a mixing tank, add condensed milk and egg liquid.
4. Pour dry yeast into ice water and stir evenly with chopsticks, pour into the mixing tank, mix all the ingredients with the medium dough, stir at low speed for 2-3 minutes, pause for a while, scrape the sticky surface on the inner wall of the steel basin, and change to medium speed For 2-3 minutes, knead the dough to seven to eight minutes of maturity.
5. Add the butter and continue to mix at low speed for 2-3 minutes, then change to medium speed for 2-3 minutes.
6. Until the transparent film can be pulled out, ferment at room temperature for 40-50 minutes.
7. The dough is fermented to twice its size and taken out.
8. Sprinkle hand powder on the silicone pad and divide it into 12 small doughs (about 83g/piece). Roll the dough from the inside to the outside, and press out the air inside by hand after the roll is finished. Then, turn the dough over and roll it again to press out the air. After the roll is finished, hold the dough in the palm of your hand and round it, and place the dough on a flat plate with the mouth down and let it rest for 20 minutes.
9. Roll each dough into long strips and braid every three strips.
Brush a layer of butter in the toast mold to prevent sticking, and put the braided braid into the mold. Carry out the second fermentation, 40-50 minutes, and it’s all nine minutes full.
11. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Use a watering can to spray a little water to keep the surface of the dough moist, put it in the second layer of the oven, and bake for 35 minutes (cover with tin foil at 20 minutes).