1. The custard crust is taken out of the freezer and slightly softened at room temperature for later use.
While waiting for the crust of the tart to soften, let's process other ingredients.
Peel the durian flesh first, remove the cores and grind it into puree with a spoon.
3. If the durian meat is well cooked, the meat will be wet. We can add 20 grams of glutinous rice flour to the durian puree to adjust the dry humidity. Adding glutinous rice flour can also make the filling taste smoother. The juice flows out.
4. Stir it well. If you want to be sweeter, you can add some sugar. I like the slight sweetness.
5. Use a spoon to scoop a spoonful of durian paste and pour it into the custard crust. The paste will stick to the spoon and will not fall off. You can use two spoons and scrape each other. The filling can be four quarters full, too much to seal the mouth.
6. I also made a few red bean fillings, just put the red bean fillings into the custard crust.
7. Gently fold the tart crust in half, and then press the edges tightly to prevent the filling from revealing.
8. Put the finished embryos into the oven covered with greased paper, and brush the surface with egg wash.
9. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
10. Put the durian crisp in the oven. Heat up and down at 180 degrees and bake for 18 minutes. The baking temperature and time are only for reference. The specific scoop is controlled according to your own oven. Pay attention to the baking to the last few minutes, and the surface color can be baked when the surface color is satisfied.
11. The durian crisp on the outside and tender on the inside is baked, and it is fragrant when it comes out of the oven. It is crispy and soft, so delicious.
The custard crust should be slightly softened at room temperature when it is taken out of the refrigerator, otherwise it will break when folded. Be careful not to soften it for too long. If it is too softened, it will stick to the cup and will not tear off. It will become slightly soft and you can start the operation. Don't be too greedy for the fillings inside, it's more beautiful if you seal it tightly without revealing the filling!