1. All the ingredients except butter are mixed in a basin and stirred evenly to form a dough without dry powder.
2. Put the dough in the bread machine and start the first dough mixing program for 20 minutes.
3. At the end of the program, the dough is smooth, and a small, smooth, non-breakable film can be pulled out. When the dough reaches the expansion stage, add softened butter.
4. Start the second kneading program for 15 minutes. When the program is over, the dough reaches the fully expanded stage, and a large piece of smooth and unbreakable film can be pulled out. Take out the bread bucket and cover it with a damp cloth to ferment.
5. The dough rises to twice its size.
6. Take out the dough, sprinkle with dry powder to prevent sticking, knead the dough to remove air.
7. Divide the dough into three evenly sized doughs, knead each dough evenly, round and relax for 10 minutes.
8. Take a piece of dough and roll it into an oval cake.
9. Turn it over and fold the two pairs of sides in half toward the middle.
10. Press the exhaust and roll it into a long shape with the same width as the mold.
11. Roll up from top to bottom, close the mouth and squeeze tightly
12. Make three dough rolls, close the mouth downwards and discharge them in the mold, and ferment for the second time.
13. The dough is fermented to nine minutes full, brush a layer of egg white liquid, and sprinkle some almond slices to decorate. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees, place the toast box on the lower layer, adjust the temperature to 180 degrees, and bake on the upper and lower fire for about 35-40 minutes, and cover with tin foil in the middle.
14. Take out the baked toast and drop the mold twice.
15. Pour the toast out of the mold, let it cool thoroughly, slice it, and store it in an airtight seal.
1. The egg toast contains high egg content and is easy to color. You only need to brush the egg white liquid and cover it with tin foil in the middle.
2. When the toast is taken out, drop the mold twice and pour out the toast to prevent deformation.
3. The freshly baked toast is soft and difficult to slice, so slice it after it is completely cooled.
4. The temperature and time of the oven are adjusted according to the conditions of your own oven.
5. In summer, the temperature is high. It is best to use iced liquid materials and open the lid of the bread machine to knead.
6. The amount of water can be flexibly adjusted according to the water absorption of the flour.