by Home and everything
1. Prepare a box of black sesame dumplings that the whole family likes to eat
2. Boil water in a pot, add black sesame glutinous rice balls to high heat
3. Cook until the black sesame glutinous rice balls are ripe
4. Remove the black sesame glutinous rice balls and immediately put them in cold water to cool and rinse
5. Drain the black sesame glutinous rice balls and set aside
6. Put the black sesame glutinous rice balls into the beaten egg and roll it
7. Put it in the bread crumbs and coat it with a layer of bread crumbs evenly
8. Breadcrumbs black sesame glutinous rice balls pierced with toothpicks
9. The black sesame glutinous rice balls wrapped in breadcrumbs are placed on the plate
10. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot and heat it to 50% hot. Add the black sesame glutinous rice balls and fry on medium heat.
11. Fry until the black sesame glutinous rice balls float and they can be fished out. Remember not to fry for too long and it may explode
12. Watching the tempting fried glutinous rice balls placed on the plate and decorated with green leaves, you're done
13. Fried glutinous rice balls are a delicacy that our family likes very much
14. A bite into the mouthful of sweet fillings is endless aftertaste
15. Paired with nuts, coconut milk and hawthorn syrup is a super perfect afternoon tea.
16. Have fun with friends and eat your favorite delicacies
17. Such a little beauty is often needed in life
Glutinous rice balls are rich in nutrition. The main ingredient, glutinous rice flour, contains nutrients such as fat, carbohydrates, calcium, iron, riboflavin, and niacin. At the same time, its conventional fillings are mainly fruit and dried fruits, including sesame, walnuts, peanuts, and vegetable oils, which are more nutritious.