by Fable 7656
1. Mix the flour and yeast powder evenly, add about 200 grams of warm water and stir to form a dough, knead thoroughly until the surface of the dough becomes smooth and elastic. Cover with plastic wrap, put it in a warm place, and ferment to twice its size.
2. Stuffing ingredients, red bean paste stuffing, black sesame stuffed dumplings, these two ingredients are bought ready-made
3. Take a portion of red bean paste and press flat in the palm of your hand, and put in a black sesame stuffed glutinous rice ball to wrap it
4. Wrap all the red bean paste and glutinous rice balls in turn
5. The fermented dough is again placed on the chopping board and kneaded, and then evenly divided into small doses. The size of the steamed buns can be made according to your own habits. The steamed buns made by Zerui’s mother are relatively large. 400 grams of flour is divided into six portions, and each portion of flour is about 100 grams.
Take a dough and knead it repeatedly with the palm of your hand until the dough becomes very smooth. This is a very important step in steamed bun shaping. If you want to make the surface of steamed buns smooth, you must knead at least dozens of times.
7. Roll out the kneaded dough with the smooth side down, and put in a ball of red bean paste filling.
8. After putting in the filling, tighten the mouth and turn the mouth side down so that all the wrinkles are hidden at the bottom of the dough. Slightly rub the steamed bun embryo up a bit, and it will collapse and become round during the second round.
9. Put the kneaded steamed bun embryo into the steamer and let it stand for another 20 minutes. There must be enough space in the middle of the buns to prevent the second proofing from becoming bigger and sticking together. Cover the lid during the second proofing to prevent the skin from drying out.
10. The steamed bun embryo is obviously bigger. Turn on the fire. After SAIC, the steaming time will be calculated for 20 minutes. After steaming, turn off the heat for three to four minutes and uncover it.
11. The white and fat glutinous rice balls and buns are out of the pot!
12. Take a look, the soft skin, sweet red bean paste, brushed glutinous rice, and quicksand-like black sesame
1. Kneading the noodles after being divided into ingredients is very important. If you want the buns to have a smooth skin, the second kneading is essential.
2. Cover the dense gauze or cover directly during the second proofing to prevent the epidermis from drying out.