1. Choose 500 grams of single frozen chicken wing root;
2. Wash after natural thawing;
3. Use kitchen scissors to cut off the skin and tendons at the small end bones of the chicken wings, and grill the chicken down to the bottom to form a meat hammer;
4. Dispose of all the chicken wing roots one by one, and use a toothpick to dazzle the chicken to make it easier to taste;
5. Pour 25 grams of BBQ barbecue ingredients into the roots of the chicken wings (because the chicken wings have been cleaned and there is moisture on the surface, there is no need to add water to make the barbecue ingredients!);
6. Put on disposable gloves, fully grasp and mix evenly roasted meat and chicken wings;
7. Put it in a fresh-keeping bag, tie the mouth of the bag tightly, put it in the refrigerator and marinate for 1 night (if you eat it in a hurry, marinate for at least 3 hours);
8. Put a piece of tin foil on the baking tray, and preheat the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes;
9. Place the chicken hammers in the baking tray one by one;
10. Put the chicken hammers in the oven, heat up and down at 200 degrees, and bake the middle layer for 15 minutes;
11. After baking the middle layer for 15 minutes, remove and brush a thin layer of honey water;
12. Then put it in the oven and continue to bake for 10 minutes. After taking it out, you can wrap a small piece of tin foil on the bone.
Those who like deep-fried golden chicken hammers can also be wrapped in breadcrumbs and deep-fried!