by Homecoming Kitchen
1. Prepare the ingredients. Chicken wing roots, shiitake mushrooms, pumpkin, green onion ginger, rice.
2. Boil water in a pot and blanch the roots of chicken wings.
3. Wash the roots of the chicken wings and set aside.
4. Put oil in the pot, then add rock sugar, and boil it over a small fire.
5. Add chicken wing roots and stir fry evenly, then add green onion and ginger to continue stir fry.
6. Add cooking wine, light soy sauce, soy sauce, pepper powder, five-spice powder, and salt, and stir evenly.
7. Put in the water and bring it to a boil.
8. After simmering for five minutes, add the shiitake mushrooms.
9. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
10. Wash the rice and put it in a pot without adding water. Pour the stewed chicken wings and mushrooms into the pot. The soup is enough for the water content of the stewed rice. Put half a pumpkin on the top and cook rice with a lid.
11. The braised rice is ready in 40 minutes.
12. Take out the pumpkin and turn it over.
13. Mix the ginger braised rice, put a bowl into the pumpkin cup, and a bowl of delicious mushrooms, chicken wings and pumpkin braised rice is ready.
The broth of the simmered chicken wing roots should be appropriate. The remaining soup must be enough for the stewed rice. If there is less soup in the pot, add a little more water to avoid the rice from being caught!