1. Prepare the ingredients you need.
2. After washing the octopus feet, cut them into razor blades, slice the upper part and connect the bottom part without cutting off.
3. Sit in hot boiling water, add octopus feet and blanch for 20 seconds.
4. Do not blanch the octopus for long, remove and drain the water for later use.
5. The most important sauce is to do this: 3 tablespoons of Korean hot sauce + 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce + 3 cloves of garlic minced garlic + 100 ml of water, mix well and taste, it is salty, so add 2 tablespoons of sugar . Cumin and cumin grains are added when baking.
6. Put the octopus feet in the sauce, add an appropriate amount of green onion and ginger slices to remove the fishy smell, and marinate for about 2 hours.
7. Remove a piece of tin foil, fold the four sides toward the middle to form a tin foil bowl, put in the marinated octopus feet, and brush it with a small brush for more color.
8. Cover the octopus feet with seasonal vegetables, brush with a layer of sauce, and sprinkle with cumin and cumin.
9. This kind of grilled meat needs to be tender and juicy, so choose the high-temperature steaming function and fill the water tank with purified or distilled water first. The temperature is set to 175 degrees, and 10 minutes is selected.
10. Here you can put the steamed vegetables in the oven first, observe the real-time temperature, and wait until the temperature is close to the set temperature to calculate the time.
11. The moisture condensed on the door panel shows that there is enough steam, so that the high-temperature steaming is delicious, tender and juicy, super perfect.
12. It is simply too fragrant when it comes out of the oven, the color is bright red, and the sauce is delicious.