Ingredients: 10 hawthorns, 10 glutinous rice balls
Accessories: 15 grams of rock sugar, 10 grams of peach gum
To soak the peach gum, first wash the peach gum in clean water for about 12 hours, then soak it softly and then clean it again to remove all impurities. Let the peach gum rise a lot after using it for one night.
2. Wash the fresh hawthorn bubbles. It is best to soak them in light salt water for a few minutes. This is especially clean. First use the pen cap to twist the red fruit from one end of the red fruit and then pull it out. At the other end of the hawthorn, use the same method to screw in the cap, and the nucleus of the hawthorn can be completely poke out by the cap. This method is very convenient and can also keep the hawthorn intact.
3. Add the hawthorn to a clean casserole, add water, pour a little salt, and boil on high heat
4. When the water in the pot is boiled, skim off the foam, add peach gum and bring to a boil
5. Turn to low heat and cover, cook for three or four minutes until the water is reduced, about 30 minutes
6. Open the lid, add the glutinous rice balls, open the lid
7. Add rock sugar, bring to a boil, turn to medium heat and stir a few times with a spoon until the glutinous rice balls are shiny and floating
8. Hawthorn and glutinous rice balls are cooked and ready to be served, sweet and sour, soft and sweet, delicious
1. Hawthorn must be cleaned, it is best to use light salt water to get more bubbles, and then wash again
2. Fried hawthorn with salt will be sweeter and will increase the taste of QQ, but no more
3. To boil hawthorn, it should be boiled on a medium-to-low heat, so that the hawthorn is Q bomb, it is best to add more water and cook glutinous rice balls.