1. There are fresh hawthorns in the supermarket now, try to buy fresh ones that vary in size
2. Remove the stems and seeds. Actually, you don’t need to remove the seeds. Many people like to bite them down. It feels like a candied haw. I like the pitted hawthorn. I don’t like apples. But I went today. There just happened to be an iron straw at home. It comes in handy, just push it directly to the middle and turn it carefully. It’s fine if you have thin chopsticks at home.
3. It's done
4. Soak everything in clean water, it's easy to oxidize
Let’s start to boil the sugar. Let’s talk about rock sugar or white sugar, water, and white vinegar [The ratio of hawthorn to sugar is 1:0.5, and the ratio of sugar to water is 1g and 1ml.
That is, 200g of hawthorn with 100g of rock sugar, 100ml of water, a spoon of white vinegar, just a white spoon used at home
6. Let’s mix the ratio of rock sugar to water first
7. Slowly simmer on medium and low heat, stirring while boiling, this requires patience, don’t worry about finding a TV show and stirring while watching it until the sugar is all dissolved and the water evaporates.
8. Small bubbles start to appear evenly, then add white vinegar and don’t turn off the heat as soon as it bubbling, haha
9. Be sure to wait until the water evaporates and the sugar begins to thicken and even small bubbles appear. If the spatula is still thin, it will come down immediately. You see, it won’t
10. Turn off the heat, pour in the hawthorn that has been drained in advance
11. I started to stir, because the sugar water is thicker, it may be a bit laborious to stir. I used a new non-stick pan, so I was afraid of breaking it, so I didn’t dare to use an iron spoon with chopsticks.
12. Until the hawthorn was covered with icing sugar and no longer sticky, sour water was in my mouth, and one came quickly while it was hot, sweet and sour appetizing
13. Fortunately, I make a lot of it. I put a plate next to it when I took a picture. It’s cool to eat while taking pictures. You guys have to try
14. If you can’t finish cooking too much, you can separate it into a small fresh-keeping bag, put it in the refrigerator, and then take it out as delicious.
15. A few days ago, I saw the method of cutting pomegranate taught by others. It worked well after trying it. Haha, a spoonful of one bite works well.
16. The weather is getting colder, the air is also dry, so I made a pot of rose vinegar tea, while eating hawthorn balls, while eating pomegranate, while drinking tea, writing a recipe, leisurely and leisurely
17. "I hope you can see the spring blossoms without going to the sea, and you can also meet the people of your life, who will accompany you to watch the ebb and flow of the tide, and protect you for the rest of your life. If these are difficult, I wish you peace in your life."
Those who like food can follow my food WeChat: Rei6421, I will share some food dynamics every day, if you have any questions, you can send me a private message at any time. I see less here.