1. Put multi-grain rice in a bowl
2. After washing, add water and soak in cooking oil for 40 minutes.
3. Slice the sausage for later use.
4. Blanch the vegetables and remove them too cold.
5. Blanch the carrots and remove them for later use.
6. Add cooking oil to the clay pot.
7. Pour multi-grain rice, and the amount of water is just one knuckle height.
8. The rice is cooked in the soup to dry quickly, and the sausage is placed.
9. Continue to simmer for 15-20 minutes
10. Take a small bowl and add steamed fish soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, and water, mix in the microwave for 30 seconds and set aside.
11. Put the vegetables and carrots in and continue to simmer for 5 minutes, turn off the heat.
12. Pour the seasoning juice when you eat.
Half of the water used to make claypot rice is just one knuckle, and it can also be adjusted according to my taste.
The soul of claypot rice is the juice of claypot rice, fish sauce is a must and cannot be omitted.