1. Wash the multi-grain rice, put it in a rice cooker, add 1.5 times the amount of water, and start cooking.
2. Add cooking wine, salt and white pepper to the shrimp, mix well and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Wash celery and dice, chopped green onion. Beat the eggs into a bowl, add a little salt and water, and beat them up.
4. When the rice is cooked, break up and cool.
5. Add water to the pot to boil, add a little salt, pour in the mixed vegetables, blanch them, remove and drain for later use.
6. Heat the pot and add oil, pour in the egg mixture, stir-fry and serve.
7. Stir fry the shrimps
8. Heat the pan, add oil, pour in celery and vegetable diced, and stir fry.
9. Pour multi-grain rice and stir fry.
10. Stir in the shrimp and egg
11. Add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce and salt to taste, sauté evenly, and sprinkle some chopped green onion before serving.
12. North pure multi-grain rice leads the new trend of staple food
The matching ingredients can be selected according to personal preference.