1. Ingredients: 100 grams of boiled instant noodles, 1 egg, 30 grams of cooked chicken, 2 okra, 1 small piece of yellow pepper, appropriate amount of green onion, a little chicken powder, appropriate amount of tomato sauce
2. Wash the okra and yellow pepper separately, cut into small pieces, slice the chicken, and set aside.
3. Beat the eggs with a little chicken powder and set aside.
4. Pour a little oil into the pot and heat it up.
5. Pour in okra and yellow pepper and fry until broken.
6. Add instant noodles and chicken, stir fry evenly.
7. Add a little chicken powder and stir fry evenly
8. Add chopped green onion,
9. Stir fry evenly and remove from heat.
10. Take another pot, pour in a little oil and heat.
11. Pour in the egg liquid,
12. Fry on low heat until the surface of the egg liquid is semi-solidified.
13. Place the fried instant noodles on the side of half of the omelette.
14. Fold the other half of the omelet and wrap the instant noodles.
15. Transfer to a plate and garnish the surface with tomato sauce and chopped green onion.
Instant noodles can be replaced with ordinary noodles,
All ingredients can be adjusted arbitrarily according to your preferences.
When making omelets, the fire should not be too high to avoid burning.