1. First, mix A powdered sugar and A almond powder through a sieve.
2. Then add A matcha powder, sieve, and mix well.
3. 3. Continue to pour A egg white.
4. Mix well with a spatula, and be sure to cover with plastic wrap ~ set aside. So as not to air dry.
5. Put C water and C white sugar into a small milk pot. Let the guy boil the sugar and don't shake it. Shaking will turn back the sand. The boiled temperature is 117 and it can be removed from the fire. Tip: When the sugar is boiled at about 60 degrees, you can beat the B egg white and B white sugar until the moist foaming.
6. Pour the boiled syrup at about 118 degrees into the moist foaming meringue. While chamfering, beat with a whisk at low speed for about 8 minutes between wet and dry foaming. There are obvious lines.
7. Divide the whipped meringue above 2 to 3 times and slowly mix into step 4. Technique: Just cut and mix.
8. Continue cutting and mixing until you can't see all the meringue.
9. Put a thick piping bag into a round piping mouth with a diameter of about six millimeters, and place it in the cup.
10. Pour slowly into the lake. Try to pour it evenly, so as not to generate air in the center, which will be generated when you squeeze.
11. This is a 28×28 three-energy gold plate, which can be squeezed into two plates. I put a silicone pad on it.
12. The second set. This time the batter has a better blend, and there are almost no extra small bubbles. If there are small bubbles, just pick them up with a toothpick. Or tap the bottom of the baking pan.
13. This is the state after cooling the good skin... Tip: (There are many ways to cool the skin. If it is in summer, it is easier. If it is in winter, I suggest putting the oven to ferment the skin.) The surface does not stick to a hard layer. The shell is fine.
14. Preheat the oven 180 degrees for 8 minutes in advance. 160 degrees for another 15 minutes. Beautiful skirt. The macarons are ready and let cool for later use.
15. Next, let's make matcha inset. Soften the butter in advance, press it down with your fingers, and there will be a soft pit.
16. Then you can break up the delicately. spare.
17. Heat the cream on a low heat at 60 degrees, remove from the heat, pour in the matcha powder and white chocolate and stir well. Cool down to about 39 degrees.
18. Pour the above liquid into the beaten butter in 2 times, and pour evenly each time.
19. Beat until smooth and no grainy.
20. Put the filling into the piping bag. You can use the piping nozzle or not to install the round piping nozzle, I didn't install it. Take a macaron shell and squeeze the matcha inset as shown in the picture, and then cover it with a same size.
21. The matcha macaron is ready.
22. Share a group of pictures.
23. It is recommended to use Japanese matcha, the quality of domestic matcha is not good enough.
In fact, it is not difficult to make macarons to master a few difficult points.
1- Egg whites should be kept at room temperature as much as possible, which means that eggs should not be refrigerated.
2- The finest almond flour is best to be sieved and sifted.
3- Almond flour should not be damp, too much humidity will cause failure rate.
4- Try to choose toner, water-soluble pigments will increase the humidity of the dough
5- To beat the egg whites, read the recipe carefully and compare the pictures.
6- It doesn't matter if the powdered sugar can be ground or purchased.
7- Liangpi is the most important thing, it should be cold until the surface is not sticky to the touch.
8-The temperature and time of the oven are for reference only. You can learn from me when the skirt appears at 160 degrees to see if the color is darker, you can lower it, depending on the temperature of your own oven.