1. Wash the duck and cut into pieces.
2. Prepare the required Chinese medicine ingredients.
3. The duck is blanched for later use.
4. Prepare ginger slices.
5. Pour sesame oil into the pot and stir fry the ginger slices to create a fragrance.
6. Pour the duck meat and stir-fry the duck meat until golden brown.
7. Put a little rock sugar, pour in rice wine, and then pour in an appropriate amount of boiling water.
8. Put in the prepared Chinese herbal medicine.
9. Transfer to a casserole and simmer for 2 hours, until the duck meat is soft and rotten.
Ingredients: 1 old duck Ingredients: Rehmannia root 10g Angelica 6g Chinese wolfberry 10g Codonopsis 10g Roasted Astragalus 10g Cinnamon 3g 8 slices of ginger Sesame oil Appropriate amount of rock sugar Appropriate amount of rice wine Appropriate amount of seasoning: Salt
1. The duck I used today is relatively small, so I used one. If the duck is larger, use half with the ingredients given.
2. The duck is blanched in water before frying, which can not only better remove the fishy, but also make the stewed soup clearer and cleaner.
3. My stew soup usually does not add salt. If you want to add it, add it when the meat is almost cooked, because salt will accelerate the coagulation of the protein in the meat, which is not conducive to the stew of the meat, and the protein dissolved in the soup is also It is easy to precipitate and affects the taste of the soup.
4. Putting a little rock sugar during the stewing process can not only neutralize the medicinal taste of Chinese medicine, but also add a hint of sweetness to the soup.
5. This soup is partial tonic, not suitable for people with high blood lipids and high blood pressure.
If you like my food, please pay attention to my gourmet WeChat public account sunshinewinnie_99 (please note that there is an underscore between sunshinewinnie and 99).