1. After buying the duck home, wash it with boiling water, wash it and drain it for later use.
2. Put the lotus seeds and wolfberry in a blister, and the dust will sink into the water. At the same time, the internal organs are also cleaned and placed next to them
3. Wash and slice the mushrooms for later use
4. It is best to use a casserole. Put the duck meat, fill with water, bring to a boil on high heat, add ginger and green onions
5. Wait for the water to boil, add cooking wine, wolfberry, lotus seeds, mushroom slices, and continue to heat. The internal organs can also be put in at this time
6. After the water is boiled, turn to a low heat and cook for about two hours. At this time the duck meat began to smell. Red dates can be put in the middle.
7. After a long time of simmering, the duck meat is chewed just right in the mouth, and it stays tender and smooth. The fragrance of wolfberry, red dates and lotus seeds is also delicious, and the appetite is wide. Smells fragrant, tastes more fragrant