1. Prepare ingredients duck meat, red dates, polygonatum odoratum, ginkgo, ginger
2. Put the duck, polygonatum, and ginger into the pot
3. Pour in the right amount of water and red dates and boil
4. Boil for 45 minutes, add ginkgo, and boil
5. Boil the ginkgo until the ginkgo is ripe and soft, and season it with an appropriate amount of salt and MSG.
When buying ginkgo, it is best to choose some peeled and hearted purchases, otherwise you will have to shell and peel the heart when you buy it. It is really troublesome. I bought it by myself and it was really hard, so I suggest you buy peeled ginkgo.
In summer, boil more old duck soup. Old ducks boil the soup more often. The tender duck is not good in meat and the soup is not good. In summer, add two more pieces of ginger to get rid of the fishy smell. You don’t need to add cooking wine. I'm really afraid of fishy, so I can blanch the water, so the fishy smell is reduced