1. The old duck is cleaned, cut into pieces and washed.
2. Duck meat in a pot under cold water.
3. Boil water, wash the duck meat to remove any foam, set aside.
4. Boil water in a casserole, add duck meat and ginger.
5. Bring to a boil on high heat, turn to low heat and cook for 2 hours.
6. Prepare fresh shrimp.
7. Peel the shell, cut in half, and remove the shrimp intestines.
8. The pork is selected with slightly pale lean meat and chopped into minced meat.
9. Stir vigorously in a clockwise direction to form the gum.
10. Add shrimp meat.
11. Add salt and pepper.
12. Clockwise, stir vigorously into wonton filling.
13. Take a wonton wrapper and wrap it in the wonton filling.
14. Squeeze the wonton tightly.
15. Boil water.
17. Scoop up the wonton when cooked, and scoop up the washed lettuce.
18. Add piping hot duck soup, season with some salt and celery beads, and serve.
Don't chop the shrimp meat, the whole shrimp meat will taste more crispy; the duck meat must be boiled first, and ginger should be added to remove the fishy smell of the duck.