1. Prepare the required ingredients;
2. Put the rice water into the pot;
3. Add appropriate amount of Korean-style soybean paste, Korean-style hot sauce and salt;
4. After boiling, put the shredded kelp and cut tofu into the pot and simmer for 10-15 minutes on high heat;
5. During the stewing process, slice the squash for later use;
6. Put carob and bean sprouts into the pot at the same time;
7. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes;
8. Then add enoki mushrooms and Arctic shrimp, boil and turn off the heat.
1. My miso soup is a "vegetarian version" because it is eaten at night without fat and meat, but it tastes the same;
2. Washing the rice with water is to rinse the rice twice, then change the water after cleaning, and rub the water after washing a little harder;
3. The choice of ingredients can also be more, but kelp shreds and tofu are indispensable;
4. Both Korean-style soybean paste and Korean-style hot sauce have saltiness, so pay attention to the amount of salt.