1. 150g mutton, put cold water into the pot, add 5g cooking wine, blanch the water to remove the smell and blood foam
2. Add 1 green onion, 6g sliced ginger, 1 garlic clove, 25g light soy sauce, 15g dark soy sauce, 2g star anise, 0.5g pepper, 2 bay leaves, 1g fennel, and mix well
3. Add 2 grams of salt, 3 grams of white sugar, pour in the lamb and cook for 90 minutes on high heat
4. 350g rice noodles, boiled in a pot under water, cooked
5. Pour in the lamb, pour in the soup of boiled lamb and sprinkle with coriander.