1. Clean the lamb and cut into pieces about 4 cm square
2. Soak in clean water for more than 2 hours to soak the blood out, changing to clean water several times in between
3. To prepare other ingredients during soaking lamb, first cut off 2 large slices of white radish (used to remove the smell when blanching lamb), and cut the rest into 4 cm pieces, 3 slices of ginger, and 2 slices of green onions
4. Prepare blanching lamb: add cold water to the pot, add the soaked lamb, put two slices of white radish in, then add pepper and a spoonful of rice vinegar. (The pepper and rice vinegar can effectively remove the mutton, and the radish can absorb the mutton)
5. Boil the froth out on high heat, use a slip-net spoon to constantly skim the froth out, and cook for about 5 minutes without frothing.
6. The lamb is blanched and served. (Throw away the two slices of white radish in the pot)
7. Next, stew the lamb: Put the blanched lamb into the rice cooker, add hot water, add the green onion and ginger slices, pour in a proper amount of cooking wine, and start to stew. The lamb should be simmered for about 2 hours. (Add enough water at a time. If you like to drink lamb soup, add more. You can add various aniseed according to your own taste)
8. The lamb is simmered for about 1.5 hours, put the white radish in, and simmer for at least another half an hour, until the radish and lamb are cooked through
9. 10 minutes before serving, add medlar, add salt and pepper to taste
1. Both casserole and pressure cooker can be used for stewing lamb. It takes about two hours to stew in a casserole. The efficiency of the pressure cooker is high. My family is used to using electric rice cookers;
2. A variety of aniseed ingredients can also remove the taint, but if you put too much, it will cover up the umami taste of lamb. My family doesn't like to put it, so please add it according to your own taste;
3. There are all kinds of anti-fat books on the Internet, including hawthorn, orange peel, tomato and apple peel. The Momo family has not tried it. I don't know how effective it is.