1. Cut the potatoes into thin slices, wash off the surface starch with water, and drain the water.
2. The bacon is washed and steamed in a steamer.
3. Peel the potatoes, slice them into thin slices, and wash them well.
4. Slice garlic and cut pepper into sections.
5. Cool the steamed bacon and slice it for later use.
6. Heat a small amount of oil in a pan and fry the potato chips until golden on both sides.
7. In another pot, saute the garlic and fry the bacon.
8. Add potato chips fried in advance, add a little soy sauce, stir fry, add sharp pepper rings, and sprinkle chives.
1. Cut the potato slices thinly as much as possible so that they eat less oil, and fry them until crispy without frying.
2. The cut potato slices should be washed with water to remove the starch on the surface, so that it is not easy to stick to the pot and tastes good.
3. Before frying, use kitchen paper to absorb the surface moisture of the potato chips.
4. When making dry pot potato chips, add some bacon slices. The pure aroma of bacon and the crispness of potatoes are perfectly integrated, and the spicy pepper can make a great pot of spicy potato chips.