1. The wings are soaked in cold water and then washed (the blood is soaked out, the finished product tastes better) with a toothpick to make more holes in and out of the chicken wings, so that the flavor will be more full and it will be easier to mature
2. Shred green onion and ginger, slice garlic for later use
3. Spread the green onion, ginger, and garlic slices evenly on the prepared chicken wings, and squeeze a little lemon juice to better remove the fishy taste
4. Add 1 can (75 grams) of Xiaoshijiao Spicy Spice Pot, and you don’t need to add other seasonings after adding this master ingredient.
5. Grab and mix evenly, marinate for 1-2 hours to taste. If you are not in a hurry, you can cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator overnight to add flavor.
6. Take out the marinated chicken wings and evenly spread them on the baking tray (the baking tray is best covered with a layer of aluminum foil for easy cleaning), and then cut a few slices of lemon to cover it
7. Preheat the oven at 210°C for 10 minutes, then add chicken wings to 210°C and bake for 25 minutes.
8. After baking, sprinkle some coriander or chopped parsley according to personal taste. A deliciously salty, crispy, crispy, spicy and delicious, lemon Griddle grilled wings is ready, and you have to suck your fingers after eating!
1. The wings are soaked in cold water and then washed (the blood is soaked out, the finished product tastes better) with a toothpick to pierce more small holes inside and outside the chicken wings, so that the taste is fuller and easier to mature. This kind of pierced The method is more tender and juicy than the chicken wings processed with a flower knife.
2. There is no need to add other seasonings after adding Xiaoshijiao's spicy fragrant pot ingredients.
3. The specific oven temperature and time setting should be mastered according to the temperament of your own oven.