1. Put the fins in the refrigerator one night in advance to thaw.
2. Soak it in clean water several times to remove the blood, and check if there is any chicken feathers to be removed.
3. Control dry water, add appropriate amount of salt, and marinate.
4. I marinated it for half an hour and washed it clean, and I found that the wings were a bit sticky. Prepare ginger slices and dry the water. (I let it go for almost an hour)
5. The pan is hot, I brush a layer of oil (the iron pan used), put it in the wings, and fry until golden on both sides
6. Add ginger slices
7. Drizzle a small amount of soy sauce. Let each wing be colored
8. Pour in a little coke
9. Cover and cook
10. When the juice is fast harvesting, add coke, cover and cook, and pour the coke in several times. I cooked it about 3 times.
11. Started eating
1. Add salt to the wings to remove the fishy smell.
2. Pour the soy sauce for color first, and pour the cola many times to make it easy to taste.