1. Finely chop green onion, ginger, and set aside
2. Pickled chicken wings, you can add chili if you like it spicy, I didn't add it. Add the freshly chopped green onion and ginger into the chicken wings, add an appropriate amount of soy sauce, a lid of cooking wine, an appropriate amount of salt (if you like salty, add a little bit less), and marinate an egg white (not egg yolk) for about 20 minutes.
3. Pour oil and heat (non-stick pan with less oil)
4. Fry the chicken wings until golden brown on both sides
5. Fish out for spare
6. Add a few drops of oil to heat, stir-fry the scallion and ginger that have just been chopped, fry the scallion fragrant, pour it into the fried wings, and stir-fry for a few times.
7. Add more than half a bottle of Coke, simmer for 15 minutes on medium heat, and finally collect the juice on high heat.
My brother really likes to eat