1. Soak the chicken wings you bought in clean water.
2. Make two cuts on the back of the chicken wings.
3. Then blanch it in boiling water for a minute or two, add ginger slices to remove fishy.
4. Remove the controlled water and put it in the dish.
5. Prepare green onion, ginger and garlic.
6. Wash the lemon and cut it in half.
7. Heat an appropriate amount of oil in a pot, add chicken wings and fry until both sides are colored.
8. Add green onion, ginger, garlic and stir-fry evenly.
9. Add light soy sauce and dark soy sauce and cooking wine, stir fry until the chicken wings are colored.
10. Then add Coke. For heavy flavors, add a little salt.
11. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon. Turn to medium-low heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, turning over once in the middle.
12. Then heat the juice until thick.
13. Spread lemon slices on the bottom of the plate, add chicken wings, and sprinkle a little lemon zest.