1. Wash the chicken wings with bleeding water.
2. Prepare the ingredients.
3. There is just a big bottle of Coke at home, just put a quarter of it.
4. Put water in the pot, add half of the green onions and ginger, add an appropriate amount of cooking wine, boil the water and blanch the chicken wings for two minutes. (It’s not very clear when there are hot photos)
5. Put oil in the pot, add green onion, ginger, fragrant leaf aniseed, then add chicken wings, stir-fry for a while, and the chicken wings will change color.
6. Put in an appropriate amount of Coke, just surpass the chicken wings.
7. Bring to a boil, then add some salt, turn to low heat and simmer slowly. About ten minutes or so, the fire will close the soup.
Every time I use a knife to cut three times on the chicken wings, it is easier to taste, this time I forgot. But it's delicious.