1. 2 pears, soak the lily in water
2. Clean the lily and remove impurities
3. Peel the pears and cut them into small pieces, don’t throw away the pear skins
4. Put the pears in the casserole, pour the lilies, bring to a boil, change to a low heat and simmer slowly
5. It takes about 20 minutes to simmer, and the pear skin can be removed. The pear skin also has a good effect.
6. Finally add the old rock sugar to melt, sprinkle on it to decorate with wolfberry, turn off the heat and serve
7. Out of the pot
When buying lilies, try to buy natural yellow lilies instead of snow-white lilies, which are mostly smoked lilies.