1. Ingredients: Ingredient A: 1 bowl of large noodles (I don’t know the weight if you don’t weigh it), corn kernels, right amount of peas, right amount of shiitake mushrooms, 6 lean meat, 1 small piece of chives, 2 stalks Seasoning: B: 1 teaspoon of blended oil, half a teaspoon of light soy sauce 1/2 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of MSG and salt
2. Place the pot on the fire, heat the water and add the large noodles to fish (about 2 to 3 minutes)
3. Wash and cut ingredients A (except the large noodles).
4. Heat a pot and beat in the blending oil, add the chives and sauté until fragrant.
5. Add the lean pork slices and fry until the color changes.
6. Then add sliced shiitake mushrooms and stir-fry until soft. This is to get rid of the odor of shiitake mushrooms.
7. Then add corn and peas and stir fry to change the color.
8. Pour the cooking wine
9. Pour light soy sauce
10. Pour in oyster sauce.
11. Finally, add salt and monosodium glutamate, stir fry a few times out of the pot, pour into the large noodles and stir well, then you can eat.
*Udon noodles are the imitation of large noodles, everyone can try it.
*More soup is better to mix. I like to put lighter oil rather than put more oil to taste better. ,
*The blended oil can be changed to lard side dishes or other dishes. The strips of meat, carrots and eggs are also very good.
*The stirring must be weighed hot, otherwise the taste will not be uniform.