by Huaer's gourmet kitchen
1. Prepare the ingredients you need. The ebony plum is astringent and heavy, so it needs to be rewashed repeatedly, and the other ingredients are also re-watered. Put them together in the pot and soak for about 1 hour. I soaked it all night before going to bed, so it’s okay.
2. A total of 80 grams of ingredients requires 4-5 jin of water, which is about 4 servings. It is best to use a net bag to put all kinds of ingredients in and tie the mouth.
3. Filter the water in which the ingredients are soaked to remove the residue, pour into the prepared clean water, and put the ingredients in the bag.
4. After the fire is boiled, put the rock sugar in. Here is an explanation. The flower is filled with 120 grams of rock sugar. The taste is lightly sweet, that is, it is not sour, but the sweetness is very weak. If you like sweeter ones, put 150 grams. If it is to put single crystal rock sugar granules, about 50-60 granules.
5. Then turn to low heat and boil for 30 minutes.
6. During the cooking process, you can smell the strong sour plum flavor.
7. After cooking, turn off the heat, pour in the prepared dried osmanthus, stir it, and the smell of osmanthus will come out immediately.
8. Then don't rush to pour it in. During the process of cooling, put the food package in it to make it more delicious.
9. After being allowed to cool, it can be placed in a sealed bottle and refrigerated refrigerator. At this time, it tastes better.