1. First prepare all the ingredients, as shown in the picture below. Tips: Please prepare all the ingredients you need in strict accordance with the proportions.
2. Then rinse off other materials except rock sugar and osmanthus with water.
3. Then pour the washed ingredients into the pot and add 1000ml of water.
4. Then cook for about 40 minutes over medium-low heat.
5. Then use a sieve to filter out the residue.
6. Then add pre-prepared rock sugar to the remaining soup.
7. Then simmer on medium heat.
8. Then turn off the heat when the soup is thick.
9. Then add osmanthus and stir well.
10. A delicious and sour plum soup is ready, I hope everyone will like it. Have you learned it? Hurry up and give it a try! If you have any good suggestions or different views on the editor’s approach, please leave a message to the editor. Thank you.