1. Tofu cut into small pieces
2. Wash the mushrooms and cut flowers
3. Wash and cut shiitake mushrooms
4. The octopus cuts open the belly to remove the internal organs
5. Cut all into small pieces
6. Pour 6 bowls of water into the pot and add two pieces of Knorr Soup Treasure in the flavor of mushroom soup
7. Add red dates and cordyceps flowers, bring to a boil over medium heat
8. Boil for 5 minutes
9. Add meat and mushrooms in turn and cook, about 10 minutes
When eating hot pot, you can blanch the meat first and then put the vegetables, so that the soup base is more delicious.
For the dipping sauce, just mix peanut butter with a little soy sauce and add an appropriate amount of coriander. If the taste is heavy, a spoonful of spicy sauce is also good.