1. The whole piece of lamb that you bought home is soaked in clean water, and the blood in the lamb is soaked as much as possible. This is an important source of the mutton smell.
2. Everyone needs to remember that when cooking mutton soup, do not put star anise and pepper, these two spices will only add to the peculiar smell of mutton soup, and will not play a role in enhancing the freshness and flavor of the mutton soup. Just put the ginger and green onions.
3. Pour in enough water. It is advisable not to add water in the middle of the boil. Adding water multiple times will affect the taste!
4. When the pot is about to start, skim off the floating powder on it. In fact, the floating powder is the blood and dirt in the meat.
5. After skimming the froth, the soup becomes very clear!
6. If you want a fresh meaty soup, it is best to cook it in a casserole over an open fire. Turn the high heat to a low heat and continue to cook for about an hour. The mutton can be cooked thoroughly. Take out and let cool and cut into pieces, and cut the blood into slices.
7. Put the cut lamb and lamb blood into the pot, boil the pot again, season with salt and pepper. As long as the mutton is handled properly, it tastes good without using MSG and other fresh products.
8. Finally, add chopped green onion and coriander to serve.
Minger concludes: 1 No matter what kind of broth is cooked, it is best to use a large piece of pork to make the soup clear and delicious, and the meat is tender and mellow.
2 Put the whole piece of lamb bought home and soak it in clean water, soak the blood in the lamb as much as possible, which is an important source of lamb mutton smell.
3 When the pot is about to start, skim off the floating powder on it. In fact, the floating powder is the blood and dirt in the meat.
4 If you want a fresh meaty soup, it is best to cook it in a casserole over an open fire.