1. I bought cooked lamb slices on the street, sliced lamb blood into thick slices, it is better to have some haggis, I didn’t get it when I went to the street late. Wash and chop garlic.
2. I use the rice cooker to make it. You can choose your own tools. Put soybean oil in the pot and boil it (must be soybean oil, it must be boiled, the key to the soup is milky white!!!), put the ginger slices and boil, stir-fry the lamb in the pot for about 3 minutes, add the cooking wine and fry until fragrant.
3. Pour in the right amount of boiling water (be sure to boil), bring to a boil on high heat, turn to medium heat and cook for about 35 minutes.
4. At this time, the color of the soup is milky white, and the lamb is soft and rotten. Add lamb's blood, add appropriate amount of salt and pepper (optional), and cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Add garlic leaves (must be put, in addition to mutton, can also stimulate the fragrance of lamb, you can more), appropriate amount of chicken essence.
6. Bring to a boil, mix well, and enjoy it out of the pot. It is very delicious and does not become mutated.
1. Be sure to use soybean oil.
2. Soybean oil must be boiled.
3. Be sure to put garlic leaves, green onions cannot be substituted.