1. Slice the prepared sirloin steak to a thickness of about 2cm, and make sure that the slices are evenly sliced when you cut the knife.
2. Brush with a layer of olive oil, sprinkle with appropriate amount of coarse salt and black pepper, and then use a meat hammer to beat it again.
3. Put the steak into the grilling net and bake for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, then the steak can be taken out.
4. Heat the butter in a pan, add the chopped onion and sauté until the chopped onion is translucent, about 1 minute.
5. Add broth or water, minced garlic, black pepper, salt, sugar, and stir fry.
6. Add cornstarch to thicken until thick, then pour it on the grilled steak and serve.
The steak is grilled until the meat is slightly elastic and there is no blood seeping out. At this time, it is about six or seven mature. Let it sit for a few minutes, let the meat lock the gravy, and then cut into pieces to taste. Steak is best to eat or grill it on the grill, the moisture can be retained best when grilled on a real fire.