1. Prepare ingredients: shrimp, asparagus, bread, lettuce, small tomatoes, zero-fat salad dressing, salt, oil, pepper.
2. The bread is peeled and diced. The skin is hard. The salad is a bit unpalatable. Of course, you don't want to waste it. You can eat it together.
3. Cut the croutons and put them on a large plate.
4. Wash the asparagus, cut into sections, wash the shrimps, add some pepper, salt, and oil to marinate.
5. Heat the pan, pour the oil, put the asparagus and shrimp in the pan and fry them out.
6. Wash the lettuce and small tomatoes separately, drain the water, put on a large bread plate, fried shrimp and asparagus, pour into the zero-fat salad and mix well.
7. A staple food of the United States and the United States is just fine, with balanced nutrition, rich taste, and not greasy.
1. Asparagus and shrimp are easy to cook, don't fry for too long.
2. The bread is peeled and tastes good.
3. For salads, you must choose zero fat and zero additives to be healthy and lose weight.