1. Prepared materials
2. Rinse the wumei with water first, and then soak a little bit of water for a while; prepare a stainless steel pot, put water in the pot, add all the ingredients except rock sugar, and bring to a boil
3. Put in rock sugar (can be divided into several times), turn to low heat and cook for 50-60 minutes
4. Sprinkle sweet-scented osmanthus before turning off the heat, cover and simmer for a while
5. During the cooking period, you can taste the sweetness and adjust the amount of rock sugar according to your own taste until it is suitable.
6. After the first boil, let cool, filter and bottle. The sour plum soup boiled in the first boil is concentrated, only 800ml is filtered out; it needs to be mixed with water when drinking.
7. Don't throw away the filtered materials, you can continue to cook until the taste fades
The ratio of the basic ingredients of the sour plum soup: ebony: hawthorn: tangerine peel: licorice = 3:2:1:1. The amount of rock sugar is adjusted according to your taste. Adding Roselle, the color of the sour plum soup is beautiful, and the sweet-scented osmanthus increases the aroma.