by Easy to cook
1. The soup bag is equipped with all the ingredients, which is very convenient (if you don’t find it bothersome, you can also match the soup yourself)
2. Take out the material bag and prepare the soup bag, which is much easier than shopping on the street.
3. Soak and wash the sour plum soup ingredients
4. Put it into the soup bag and tighten the seal
5. Put 2-2, 5 liters of water in the casserole, and throw the soup bag into the pot together
6. Cover the pot, turn to a low heat and cook for about 30 minutes after the high heat is boiled
7. After the sour plum soup is cooked, add rock sugar and stir for a while
8. Add a little osmanthus while it is hot
9. Ready to drink, a cup after dinner, sweet and sour ~ refreshing
Sour plum soup can be kept fresh if you can't finish drinking it at a time, and it tastes better after being refrigerated. Drinks without preservatives can be consumed with confidence.