1. Open the package and put the sweet-scented osmanthus aside
2. Wash the other ingredients and soak in cold water for 30 minutes
3. The soaked material is put into the non-woven bag presented in the package. I forgot to put it in the non-woven bag with excitement. The water of the soaked material is boiled together with 2.5 liters of water.
4. Bring to a high heat and cook on a low heat for half an hour (be sure to cover the pot during the cooking process, otherwise too much water vapor will be lost)
5. Add enough rock sugar when it comes out of the pot (be sure to use rock sugar, the amount is stated on the packaging bag), put it into a large bottle after cooling, and keep it in the refrigerator before drinking. The eight ingredients prepared are super delicious~
Be sure to put enough rock candy and ice it. Don't think it's bad to put too much sweetness. In fact, the drinks outside are delicious and contain a lot of sweeteners, etc. We boiled it ourselves and put pure rock candy, which is good for the body, and it is not a one-time drink, so the intake of sugar is not very large.