1. Cut the pumpkin into thin slices, steam it in water, and use a spoon to press into pumpkin puree
2. First make corn, put 35 grams of noodles in a basin
3. Blanch the noodles with freshly boiled water and stir until it becomes translucent
4. Pour glutinous rice flour
5. Add pumpkin puree
6. Knead into a soft and non-sticky dough. If it is too dry, add a little water to adjust it and divide it into small doughs of 25 grams each.
7. Divide the stuffing into 10 grams each, and make rounds for later use
8. Flatten the small dough, put in the stuffing, and round the dough
9. Then roll it into a drop shape
10. Use a toothpick to make a checkered pattern on the surface, and put it in a steamer with oil paper or corn pads.
11. Make the leaves again, blanch 30 grams of noodles with 60 grams of boiling water, stir quickly into a translucent shape, add matcha powder, and knead it into a green dough
12. Each leaf uses about 3.5-4 grams of dough. Each leaf does not have the same weight. Knead it into a drop shape, squeeze it, and use a toothpick to make the texture.
13. Every two leaves wrap the bottom of the corn and knead the bottom together to make a small tip. After the water in the pot is boiled, put in a steamer and steam for 10-12 minutes.