1. Pour out the beans you need.
2. Then put the coix seed out, wash the two ingredients and put them in the pot, add an appropriate amount of water (according to the needs of the number of people) to cover.
3. Turn on the power and cook the beans at the stall.
4. Put the cooked soup in another pot and bring to a boil.
5. Pour out glutinous rice flour.
6. Knead the dough with warm water and knead it smoothly, then knead it into small balls.
7. After the pot is boiled, put the balls into the balls, and cook for five minutes when they rise.
8. Put the beans and barley in the pressure cooker into a bowl.
9. Add brown sugar at will according to your taste.
10. Finally, pour the boiled yuanzi into it.
The glutinous rice flour must be mixed with warm water.